ITB Business Travel Forum
March 4, 2020
15:00 - 17:45
Convention Hall 7.1a, Auditorium New York 1
Valuable know-how for travel and event managers.
More information about the ITB Business Travel segment can also be found here: www.itb-convention.com/businesstravel
Companies want reliable, effective and cost-effective business travel that meets legal and security requirements. Employees expect flexible mobility offerings that are available at all times. Everyone is looking for smart, interconnected mobility that is fit for the future and conserves resources. This is why this year, the ITB Business Travel Forum by VDR is focusing on the mega topics of digitalization, smart mobility and sustainability. Door-to-door solutions for urban mobility will be presented, how the bureaucratic monster of EU reporting obligations came about and how it can be tamed, which possibilities the use of NDC (New Distribution Capability) offers and how even small changes in company travel guidelines can have major effects on the environment.
Viola Eggert, Senior Business Travel Manager, German Business Travel Association, VDR
Christoph Carnier, President, German Business Travel Association, VDR, Head of Procurement Category Travel, Fleet & Events, Merck KGaA
- VDR theme year sustainability
- Best practice: sustainable mobility in companies
- VDR´s sustainability initiative "Miles to Trees"
Peggy Gabriel, Global Category Manager FM & HR Services & Travel, Vattenfall
Jörg Martin, Managing Director, CTC Corporate Travel Consulting, Chairman, Aviation Committee, German Business Travel Association, VDR
Max Weyde, Consulting Manager, Egencia
- How sustainable are companies and suppliers?
- Measure, document, reduce: Less CO2 emissions from business trips
- What are the alternatives and how do the travellers get on board?
- Integration of CO2 offsetting solutions and the role of the travel agency
- New data standards, new content sources: How to ensure service and reporting.
- NDC - opportunities and risks in stationary sales
- What is changing for the customers?
- Outlook - where is the journey going?
Tina Roos, Senior Director Front & Mid Office Technology, Lufthansa City Center